Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!


Dear Mummy,
I may not remember those painful days when you struggled carrying me in your tummy.
I must have been very mischievous and kicked you a lot.
I may not remember those straggling toddler years when I must have given you hard times looking for me. Everyone tells a story when once I hid in a corner under a bed and felt asleep and made almost everyone cry looking for me. Everyone says my childhood was a very sick days and you would have the sleepless nights caring for me and looking for shaman (Dhamis /เคाँเค•्เคฐी )
From the time I could vaguely remember, I remember you guiding my everyday lesson after school. I used to wonder how was it that everything you taught me at home use to come in test and exam. You had always been a great teacher. You are my first role model as a teacher.
You would be strict on me and punish me often but would save me from severe punishment from Baba ๐Ÿ˜Š. You are the one who have taught me the values of life; to respect others, help others, do the daily prayers and endless values that now I posses is all from you.
Baba would always be busy with his responsibilities and you would never leave the stone upturned to give us the best life. In the camp, you would work hard running a small shop inside a box to make an extra income to supplement the little salary that baba earned.
Your small shop would teach me the real mathematics. All the addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, profit and loss, I learned practically  from your box-shop. You are the true foundation for my love for mathematics.
With your little savings you bought me a precious gift ( the golden ring) when I completed my grade 8 examination. It is the most precious thing I have received other than my family. The value of this ring is priceless for me. On two occasions I nearly lost it but all due to your true love and blessing it could not separate from me.
As I grew up, you became my best friend. You had been our shield whenever Baba became angry ๐Ÿ˜„. I know then, your slap would be more fun then being a punishment for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Everything good in me is all your teaching and anything bad in me is my own learning. ๐Ÿ˜„

I may not call you everyday or every week, but it never means I don't miss you or love. I love you to eternity. But your wish to get a daughter-in-law (buhari / เคฌुเคนाเคฐी) SORRY I can not fulfill for now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Though no single day is enough to show the love and gratitude to mother or even father, the world has recognized today as the mother's day. 
Wish you a very  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. May my mother always be blessed with best health and happiness. May I be able to fulfill all the dreams and wishes of my parents. (buhari aside for now๐Ÿ˜œ).

No comments:

Post a Comment