Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Happy Father's Day!



While it is the mother who carries us nine months in her womb and bears the endless pain to bring us in this beautiful world. The one who remains sleepless when we are sick. She always puts the family before and never gives up and loves us the most. Nevertheless, we have equally responsible father who takes the responsibility of the family on his shoulder throughout his life. He assists the mother with various things. They work as a team to make a successful family and to give wonderful life to their children.
During my childhood, I had always loved my mummy but feared my baba (dad). Mummy was my best friend but I was hardly attached to baba. My sister was more attached to him. I was mummy's son and she was baba's daughter. Baba always kept us under strict rule. We were restricted to be outside the house after 6:00 pm. We were never permitted for class picnics or with friends. I hated those restriction very much. I envied the freedom of my other friends. One day during my undergrad, I was taking a lonely walk after a dinner, I was feeling very lonely and emotional. There was a beep of a message in my mobile. It was a voucher recharge from baba. I got more emotional. I was recalling all the moments with baba. I realized how much caring he was to me. He was strict because he did not want me to get spoiled. He had always shouldered the responsibility of the family and never let us down. He always provided us with our need. He never failed to do his duty as a good father. That evening, I spent more than an hour crying on my own in the middle of Samtse College's Football ground.
 The vacation after my that, I could feel how friendly he was. It was my fear that kept me away from him. When I realized how much he cared for us, he was a great man to be with. Now, when I walk with him, I feel the great moment. I feel like I am with my big brother. I feel like I am with my best friend. He is the best man to be with. On this very special day, I would wish you a very Happy Father's Day, baba. I love you endlessly and you are my HERO. You and mummy are my inspiration to whom I can look upon as my role model. The values you two have given to me will always be used to serve others and create smile in other's lips. I too would like to touch the heart of others like how you both have.
I Love You, Baba
I Love You, Mummy.
Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment