Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hi, I am  Blue and somewhere there in blue,  I love my pink. I said sorry for many a times, she said the same to me. Sorry has been our conversation topic for long. I know she still loves me and I love her more. I decided her as my soul mate on 16th June 2012 and was happy to know that we are for each other forever. But there are people who don't want Blue and Pink to be together. Someone else too wants to be with pink, he writes me a lot to disturb our relation. I wanted to hear that from her and she finally did tell. I was hurt a lot, a very much but I knew she too was hurt the other side of the mountain. I always waited for my Pink.
Finally when the black cloud is being cleared,  the strong wind is trying to make my Pink away from Blue.
There are thorns in our life. If we walk alone on this journey more thorn will come along. If we walk together no thorns can come in our relation. Though I am already married to you on 16th June 2012 as a soul moreover,
WILL YOU MARRY ME again PINK!

From your BLUE.



No comments:

Post a Comment